Who needs yeast…
When you can make scrumptious quick bread?
I must say, fruit breads are becoming my favorite to bake and eat..
They are healthy and are an easy project.
I made this at home…hence the cool loaf pan 🙂
Vegan Apple Oat Bread
2 cups flour
1/3 cup applesauce (check out my recipe)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp white sugar
**Yields 10-12 slices**
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, combine mashed banana, applesauce, vanilla, and maple syrup.
3. Combine wet and dry mixes.
4. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
5. Allow to bake for about 40-50 minutes.
6. With 10 minutes left add two packets of instant oatmeal (with water added) as a crust to the bread.
Yummy healthy quick apple oat bread 🙂
– The Foodie