Whoo.. that is one mouthful of a name, but a very delicious mouthful 😉
Once again I had to sorta kinda cheat and buy the gluten free bread mix due to my lack of extra fondage.
I made this back for Labor day and left my camera in my fiance’s apartment.
As I was freaking out about how I have not been able to post because I misplaced the camera he said very nonchalantly “Its at my apartment.”
I paused and looked at him for a moment with a why-didn’t-you-tell-me-in-the first-place-look.
Next I forgot all of my despair and here I am now posting up another yummy dish!
Semi-Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Banana Bread
1 package gluten free bread mix
1 3/4cups water
4 tbsp of applesauce or apple butter
2 mashed bananas
1/8 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp and 1 tsp brown sugar
3 tbsp peanut butter
* You will need a 9X5 inch loaf pan lightly greased*
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
1. First, dump package into bowl with applesauce.
2. Then mash up bananas and place in with mix and applesauce.
3. Next add the peanut butter and tbsp of brown sugar.
4. Mix it up!
5. Dump into the loaf pan and sprinkle with tsp of brown sugar.
6. Bake for about 30-40 minutes and should get something awesome like this…