Slutty Pumpkin Blondies?
What does that mean you ask?
Well let’s just say I was inspired.
One of my fiance’s cousin made a similar dish, slutty brownies, a few months ago and it was scrumptious.
This 3 layered dessert is a spin off of that, but fall themed.
Why is it so slutty?
Maybe because its all your guilty pleasures wrapped into one …
A naughty indulgence?
Anyways, because this is a 3 part recipe I am going to explain it slightly different.
Part 1 will be the oatmeal cookie mix bottom
Part 2 will be the already made Pecan Turtle cookies
Part 3 will be the pumpkin blondies
**Preheat oven to 350 degrees and make sure you have an 8X8 greased pan 🙂
Oatmeal Cookie Bottom
1/2 cup applesauce
2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
½ banana mashed
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1. Blend together the applesauce, brown sugar, banana and vanilla until smooth in a large bowl.
2.In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
3. Stir this into the wet mixture.
4. Pour mixture into greased pan and set aside.
Pecan Turtle Cookie Middle
1. Get about 5-6 large vegan cookies and set them on top the oatmeal cookie layer. Break them up as needed.
1 18oz package of white cake mix
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 15.5oz can of pumpkin
1. Mix cake mix, cinnamon, and pumpkin in a large bowl.
2. Pour this on top of the first two layers.
Bake all together for 40-50 minutes
I took this up to my fiance’s grandparents house and it was delish!
We served it with some milk in the dish to add a nice touch 🙂
Mmmm its just another reason to love fall!!
-The Foodie 🙂