I have a confession to make…
As much as I love making uber healthy treats…this is not one of them…
Brace yourself for epicness….
I honestly am having a hard time focusing on keeping to the task at hand…
I mean the word snickerdoodle…
…just makes me giggle inside…
I had random leftover ingredients and needed to bake up something scrumptious for Bible study tonight.
So I figured why not?
Double Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- 1 cup crushed vanilla sandwich cookies (10-12 cookies)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 ground up oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4- 1 cup of ice cream ( I used leftover pb & cc ice cream)
**Yields 30 bars
1. Preheat oven at 350.
2. Blend all ingredients into a food processor or blender, but preferably a food processor.
3. Spread the mix onto a greased cookie sheet. Be prepared for it to expand.
4. Bake for 25-28 minutes. Bars harden when they cool.
Mmmm my kitchen is just filled with the sugary sweet snickerdoodle aroma…